Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Introducing Heritage's Blog Host

Hello Everyone, and Welcome to Heritage's Blog!  

My name is Nicholas Smith, I'm one of the counselors here at Heritage and have been asked by Scott Hendrickson (The President of Heritage) to take the role of being the Host for our Blog.  If you would like to know a little more about me, click HERE.

So what does having a Host for the Blog mean?  Well, being the host, I hope to build some discussion around each new post.  The posts will still be updated on a weekly basis by the Counselors here but I will be giving an intro and asking the audience for input on each article.  

Why are we doing this? Our readership has been growing and we wanted to provide the readers with a personal and consistent presence to be able to interact with discussions and answer any questions.

Feel free to reach out to me personally with any questions about the content on our Blog or maybe you have a topic that you would like us to write about.  My email is nsmith@heritagecounseling.com

Thanks! And we look forward to more great content in the weeks, months and years to come!

-Nicholas Smith



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniel said, I was looking to get better counseling service for my mental health because I am suffering a lot with mental sick and hope that if I take counseling service then it will help me a lot. So I will look forward once again for getting more update about your counseling service.

    ReplyDelete